Home > artists, Eromanga - Tankoubon, Nuko Miko-tan, Yaya Hinata > [Yaya Hinata] Nuko Miko-tan Ch.6

[Yaya Hinata] Nuko Miko-tan Ch.6

January 23rd, 2013 biribiri Leave a comment Go to comments

nukomiko6p1

Miyuki is back…

Another chapter about Miyuki’s capricious sex adventures. I hope you will enjoy.

Chapter courtesy of Solublesleet.

Check out what other projects we have open for donors.

PS: Yep, this project’s finally completely commissioned and joins Hyakka Ryouran in the line of project that need to be prepared for final release.

BS / DF / RG

More from this series:

1. [Yaya Hinata] Nuko Miko-tan Ch.7-8 [END]
  2. [Yaya Hinata] Nuko Miko-tan Ch.6
  3. [Yaya Hinata] Nuko Miko-tan Ch.5
  4. [Yaya Hinata] Nuko Miko-tan Ch.4
  5. [Yaya Hinata] Nuko Miko-tan Ch.3
  6. [Yaya Hinata] Nuko Miko-tan Ch.2
  7. [Yaya Hinata] Nuko Miko-tan Ch.1

1. Ehud
    January 23rd, 2013 at 09:57 | #1

Many thanx BB and Solublesleet.

2. Azure Xuchilbara
    January 23rd, 2013 at 11:43 | #2

Better than a gallon of morning coffee and a box of donuts..!

*shakes fist in the air*

Thank you for the hearty breakfast, biribiri and Solublesleet…

3. Nihility
    January 24th, 2013 at 01:32 | #3

Keh, thanx a ton for this chapter. I’ve really started liking this book. ^_^

4. biribiri
    January 24th, 2013 at 01:55 | #4

@Nihility
    Yep, it’s a good book. Sadly, what’s left is a chapter directly relating to Yaya’s doujins about Kanara miko (which is pretty good, actually and I wouldn’t mind working on the doujins as well in the future) and short bonus for current Girlfriend-Friend story. I will most likely release them both at the same time.

5. Zathael
    January 24th, 2013 at 10:02 | #5

biribiri :
    @Nihility
    Yep, it

6. Zathael
    January 24th, 2013 at 10:11 | #6

GODDAMMIT. Let me repeat myself, since the fucking quote/reply thing went to shit.

Biribiri, are you saying that those Kanara miko doujins came FIRST, and that this tank is the SEQUEL? FUCK!!!

I am assuming you have scans for those doujins? Send me some price quotes ASAP so we can get this shit fixed right away.

7. Zathael
    January 24th, 2013 at 10:19 | #7

Sorry for all the posts. Went back and checked some things, it appears that those doujins are based on a tank that came out ages ago. So it looks like the sequence is:

1)Tonari no Miko-san wa Minna Warau tankoubon
    2)Kanara-sama no Nichijou doujins
    3)Nuko Miko-tan tankoubon (the current project)

Is that correct? If so, that first tank needs to translated, then the doujins. Dammit.

8. biribiri
    January 24th, 2013 at 12:30 | #8

@Zathael
    Yes, so it seems. Doujins appear to happen after the tank version.

9. Zathael
    January 25th, 2013 at 03:56 | #9

@biribiri
    Allright. I’m not going to be able to do anything about it right away, but at some point in the future I will have to see about that first tank and those doujins.

10. DrtyBird
    January 25th, 2013 at 14:55 | #10

Thanks for the new release.

Also I apologize, completely unrelated to the current post, but it seems Lilith-soft has made an announcement that they’re starting up a loli brand for their eroges.

1. No trackbacks yet.

We support Gravatars.
You can use following tags: <b>bold</b>, <i>italic</i>, [spoiler]hidden text[/spoiler], <blockquote>Nice quote</blockquote>