Home > Anata wo Sutte mo iidesuka?, artists, Complete Books, Eromanga - Tankoubon, Itou Ei > [Itou Ei] Anata wo Sutte mo iidesuka? Ch.9 [END]

[Itou Ei] Anata wo Sutte mo iidesuka? Ch.9 [END]

August 20th, 2011 biribiri Leave a comment Go to comments

I just love her smile on that pic, I can’t help it.

Chapter courtesy of Shmookle.

And we’re done with another book, guys! My thanks to all the sponsors ( Blak4dr, Ehud, Jaylou1010, Oliver, Raikoh, Shmookle, Zathael ) and Afro Thunda for his time spent on fixing up this book for me. I hope you enjoyed this book as much as I did. What can I say about this artist… his art is nice and imo his humor is great, I don’t think I’d be hesitant about doing something by him someday again.

Anyway, you can get the corrected book here:

US / FSo / DF

^ You can find those links in Finished Projects section as well.

And if you want to see only the latest chapter for some reason, like dunno – capped connection or something, here are links:

US / FSo / DF

Also, as always – I got flooded with donations when I was running out of stuff to work on ;) You better check projects page and be amazed how much goodies is in the line now :D

More from this series:

1. [Itou Ei] Anata wo Sutte mo iidesuka? Ch.9 [END]
  2. [Itou Ei] Anata wo Sutte mo iidesuka? Ch.8
  3. [Itou Ei] Anata wo Sutte mo iidesuka? Ch.7
  4. [Itou Ei] Anata wo Sutte mo iidesuka? Ch.6
  5. [Itou Ei] Anata wo Sutte mo iidesuka? Ch.5
  6. [Itou Ei] Anata wo Sutte mo iidesuka? Ch.3
  7. [Itou Ei] Anata wo Sutte mo iidesuka? Ch.2
  8. [Itou Ei] Anata wo Sutte mo iidesuka? Ch.1
  9. [Itou Ei] Anata wo Sutte mo Iidesuka? Ch.4

1. Afro Thunda
    August 20th, 2011 at 22:44 | #1

And so, the day is finally here. Time for me to partake in delicious vampires from start to finish. Thanks a lot for this great book, biri and all the donors. You’ve brought something good to us unworthy leechers.

2. Azure Xuchilbara
    August 20th, 2011 at 22:56 | #2

All good things come to an end…

But this book helped me overcome the crazed atmosphere of Itou Ei’s other guro-filled book dealing with demonic origins and tragedies~

Thank you so much for this Blak4dr, Ehud, Jaylou1010, Oliver, Raikoh, Shmookle, Zathael and of course, to you biribiri for translating this awesome piece of semen-crazy shoujo vampires~

3. Teto
    August 21st, 2011 at 00:21 | #3

Thank you so very much Biri!!!!

4. Scrum
    August 21st, 2011 at 02:21 | #4

Awesome story and fantastic artwork. Thanks for doing this.

5. Dillinger
    August 21st, 2011 at 03:03 | #5

Thanks, I’ve been waiting for the completion of this for awhile, there just isn’t enough vampire hentai. Thanks goes out to all involved in bringing us this fine work.

6. Zathael
    August 21st, 2011 at 07:03 | #6

Sweet! I am very glad to see this one finished. I have a special place in my heart for vampire girls. ;-)

Thanks biribiri and Afro Thunda for another excellent job. Thanks as well to all the other donors, Blak4dr, Ehud, Jaylou1010, Oliver (how did he get in here? *grin*), Raikoh, and Shmookle. This one deserves to be in everyone’s collection.

7. Ehud
    August 21st, 2011 at 10:00 | #7

I love vampires. Many thanx BB and Shmookle. And now i can read it, at last, in one shot.

8. L.L.
    August 21st, 2011 at 15:53 | #8

again deceiving lolicon fans, misleading label…

9. biribiri
    August 21st, 2011 at 16:29 | #9

@L.L.
    Your’re getting on my nerves you know? And that’s rare. Maybe she’s not a loli for you, but more misleading would be not use that tag there. I’ll write that one last time – those tags are used by me and me alone, if you don’t agree with them, just let it go. I don’t care if you see some girl as a loli, furry or milf. I use tags only to let people decide if they may be interested in new release. Hell, I don’t even like adding tags at all, so if you don’t appreciate them, I can just stop. Also, in tags – majority vote counts more, majority of e-hentai users tag those as loli, so just buzz off, man.

10. Afro Thunda
    August 21st, 2011 at 18:59 | #10

@L.L.
    You seem to be a diehard loli fan cuz most loli fans I know don’t mind a little development in the chest area of a loli. I know I enjoy me some loli tits. But, uh, the loli vampire queen is quite flatchested, so I don’t see your problem here.

11. dartboy
    August 21st, 2011 at 19:08 | #11

No misleading toward me! Loved it, loved it!! Biribiri, you rock this world like no other!!

12. kudo
    August 21st, 2011 at 19:37 | #12

Definitely Loli, and this comes from me, believe me, I happen to be a master at this subject.

13. L.L.
    August 21st, 2011 at 19:41 | #13

problem is that she doesn’t look like a loli, she’s more like a regular flat chested girl; her drawing style is not loli enough; not to mention that little girls who appear in doujins about regular girls don’t have the loli style, are more like regular flat chested girls

14. jaylou1010
    August 21st, 2011 at 19:48 | #14

It’s good to see that the book is finally complete. Who doesn’t love a vampire girl that doesn’t *only* suck blood? Thanks for everyone that supported this project. Now if you’ll excuse me, there is a DATASS in spats that I need to attend to.

15. kudo
    August 21st, 2011 at 19:55 | #15

L.L. :

Dude wth?
    She has childish figure. Loli != Toddler. Its not only the age that matters, theres also other factors. Lolis can have REALLY big boobs too. You have to accept the truth man.

16. L.L.
    August 21st, 2011 at 20:07 | #16

that’s impossible; it’s like happy bunnies in a horror film… doesn’t fit… anyone who looks for loli doesn’t look for big breasts, if it’s like this you’d better look for regular hentai… i like lolicon because regular hentai is always the same= big boobs+ pubic hair.. so lolicon mustn’t have any of those

17. kudo
    August 21st, 2011 at 20:42 | #17

Oh, its a newfag…
    Sorry for feeding the troll everyone ;_;

18. Sparky
    August 21st, 2011 at 21:47 | #18

Been lurking for this one to be completed for a while now, thanks a whole bunch biribiri, you’re awesome man. Time for me to enjoy some sexy vampire girls.

19. Annoymous
    August 21st, 2011 at 22:30 | #19

L.L. :
    again deceiving lolicon fans, misleading label…

Don’t go judging all other loli fans by your measure, we’re not all as dim as you seem.

Only because this release is misleading you, it doesn’t mean it’s the same for others, especially considering the number of voices supporting your position.

20. Sandblasted Skin
    August 21st, 2011 at 23:12 | #20

Great book, sure one of the best i fapped to. Thanks a lot guys.

21. T. Starrk
    August 21st, 2011 at 23:32 | #21

Thanks to biribiri and all the donors. This was one of my favorite chapters cause I got a thing for night-creeping (yes, I’m a pervert). By the way, she’s definetely a loli…

22. Anonymous
    August 22nd, 2011 at 08:44 | #22

You’re not translating the last few pages?

23. Zathael
    August 22nd, 2011 at 20:00 | #23

@Anonymous
    I had thought about asking/paying biribiri to do those last few pages, but with there being so much text, I would think that the editing would be a nightmare. It would probably be possible to just get a script for those last few pages, but that wouldn’t look good either. *shrug*

24. biribiri
    August 22nd, 2011 at 22:17 | #24

@Zathael , @Anonymous
    Those are pages that author literally goes amok about what he wanted to draw. I did think about doing that, but yeah – editing that would be a hell and it’s quite wordy as well.

25. Anon E Mouse
    August 23rd, 2011 at 21:44 | #25

Thanks biribiri and all the contributors!

26. plx
    August 23rd, 2011 at 23:54 | #26

Thanks to Blak4dr, Ehud, Jaylou1010, Oliver, Raikoh, Shmookle, Zathael and also thanks to Afro Thunder and Biribiri.

27. Anonymous
    August 26th, 2011 at 18:22 | #27

L.L. :

I am occasionally disappointed in the usage of loli tags for things that I may not consider loli personally, but I also remind myself that these translations are being funded independently and BB also puts a great deal of his time into translating these things for our enjoyment. If you want to see moar flat chests, try commissioning a book yourself instead of just bitching in the comments section.

28. egg
    October 6th, 2011 at 22:49 | #28

Filesonic link broken ;_;

29. egg
    October 6th, 2011 at 22:50 | #29

@egg
    …to be specific, the FS link for just chapter 9 is broken. The link for the whole book is still alive.

30. biribiri
    October 6th, 2011 at 23:32 | #30

@egg
    We don’t support single chapters links after whole book is released, because chapters that are being released as I translate are double checked when we’re done with whole volume and included in single download archive for whole book.

We support Gravatars.
You can use following tags: <b>bold</b>, <i>italic</i>, [spoiler]hidden text[/spoiler], <blockquote>Nice quote</blockquote>