Home > artists, Complete Books, Eromanga - Tankoubon, Under Nine, Yukino Yukikaze > [Yukino Yukikaze] Under Nine Ch.9 [END]

[Yukino Yukikaze] Under Nine Ch.9 [END]

January 29th, 2011 biribiri Leave a comment Go to comments

Nuff said.

Chapter courtesy of Jerryblaine.

And we’re done with another project. Phew, it’s been a long time. Big thanks to all the donors and to my proofreaders (we started it way back, when Len was still available :D). We went back and did some corrections (well, most of the work did Afro, I only corrected few places I didn’t like :P)

Remember that links are in Finished Projects section as well.

HF / UP / DF

And for those who only want newest chapter:

HF / UP / DF

PS: Be sure to check Donors Projects section as well!!

More from this series:

1. [Yukino Yukikaze] Under Nine Ch.9 [END]
  2. [Yukino Yukikaze] Under Nine Ch.8
  3. [Yukino Yukikaze] Under Nine Ch.7
  4. [Yukino Yukikaze] Under Nine Ch.6
  5. [Yukino Yukikaze] Under Nine Ch.5
  6. [Yukino Yukikaze] Under Nine Ch.4
  7. [Yukino Yukikaze] Under Nine Ch.3
  8. [Yukino Yukikaze] Under Nine Ch.2
  9. [Yukino Yukikaze] Under Nine Ch.1

1. AnonMan
    January 30th, 2011 at 02:32 | #1

Great work. This book has a pretty good mix of stuff, so most people (who like loli) can find something inside to like.

2. Zathael
    January 30th, 2011 at 03:26 | #2

Well, it is finally complete. For my own sake, the book had both good parts that I was able to really enjoy, but also some rather dark parts that were rather uncomfortable to read. I’m not trying to condemn anyone who enjoyed the whole thing, I will be the first to admit that some of the fetishes and material I like would send other people running and screaming away. If anything, the darker parts of this one help to make the happier stories in this or any other loli book more enjoyable. All in all, thanks a lot to all the donors and proofreaders, and of course thanks a lot to biribiri.

3. Anonymous
    January 30th, 2011 at 11:20 | #3

That was another great Translation, I think the Light parts of the stories overshadowed the darker parts in a sense, nothing TOO extreme anyways, well after reading Hell Season nothing is, But i digress great work and i thank those that helped get this finished.

4. Azure Xuchilbara
    January 30th, 2011 at 19:17 | #4

That expression on her face is just perfect for that situation~

Thank you for another book, to everyone who donated and biribiri…

5. Zathael
    January 31st, 2011 at 04:23 | #5

Anonymous :
    …I think the Light parts of the stories overshadowed the darker parts in a sense, nothing TOO extreme anyways…

Oh I agree. I wasn’t trying to compare this to guro or say that it was as bad as some of Oyster’s stuff, it was just darker than most of the “little sister who loves her big brother” stuff I usually read. Again, thanks to biribiri and all the donors.

6. T. Starrk
    January 31st, 2011 at 19:05 | #6

Thanks to biri, Jerryblaine and the rest of the donors. This is a great loli manga. Loved the vanilla and rape chapters both (although my favorites were 6, 7, and 8 cause my tastes tend to lean towards the darker shit lately).

7. Michael Renner
    June 21st, 2013 at 13:20 | #7

since it came out do you have any plans on doing yukino’s new tank, Kyuusyokuhi?

8. biribiri
    June 21st, 2013 at 17:56 | #8

@Michael Renner
    None that I’m aware of.

1. January 29th, 2011 at 17:01 | #1

We support Gravatars.
You can use following tags: <b>bold</b>, <i>italic</i>, [spoiler]hidden text[/spoiler], <blockquote>Nice quote</blockquote>