Home > artists, Eromanga - Tankoubon, Under Nine, Yukino Yukikaze > [Yukino Yukikaze] Under Nine Ch.2

[Yukino Yukikaze] Under Nine Ch.2

July 13th, 2010 biribiri Leave a comment Go to comments

Which one do you like best?

So yeah, a little late, but I was busy and totally forgot to release anything. Here’s another chapter from the I’m-not-a-lolicon brother arc. This time, it didn’t have much scenes I could post here with my SFW previews policy ;)

This chapter is all about Kanako-chan and later there’s some story development. I hope you’re gonna like Yukino’s rough sex stories ;)

Chapter brought to you by Ninjanium.

This book is already translated, you can grab corrected version from Finished Projects section.

UP / DF

More from this series:

1. [Yukino Yukikaze] Under Nine Ch.9 [END]
  2. [Yukino Yukikaze] Under Nine Ch.8
  3. [Yukino Yukikaze] Under Nine Ch.7
  4. [Yukino Yukikaze] Under Nine Ch.6
  5. [Yukino Yukikaze] Under Nine Ch.5
  6. [Yukino Yukikaze] Under Nine Ch.4
  7. [Yukino Yukikaze] Under Nine Ch.3
  8. [Yukino Yukikaze] Under Nine Ch.2
  9. [Yukino Yukikaze] Under Nine Ch.1

1. UnlimitedSky
    July 13th, 2010 at 21:43 | #1

Love how this story is going. Thank you for the chapter Biribiri and Ninjanium.

2. Afro Thunda
    July 13th, 2010 at 22:12 | #2

Flat Chest vs. Small Tits… Hmm, tough choice. This looks like it’ll be interesting. I’ll be looking forward to the next few chapters. Thanks a lot, Biribiri and Ninjanium.

3. levitsky
    July 14th, 2010 at 02:06 | #3

love this.MOAR PLZ ;D

4. Zathael
    July 14th, 2010 at 03:06 | #4

Sweet! The story with the loli with boobs continues, with the guy continuing to fuck the shit out of her. The sister is obviously jealous, and probably feeling a bit lonely and/or left out. So, what will happen next? Will the sister fight with her friend and try and steal her brother back? Will the friend decide to share the girl’s brother with her, and they all have a threesome? I’m tempted to look at the raws to find out…

Many thanks biribiri and Ninjanium.

5. ThorW
    July 14th, 2010 at 23:39 | #5

Good new chapter is good. Not much story development going on, but who cares?! Awesome sex scenes kick ass! I look forward to seeing how this turns out.

Thanks for the release Biri and Ninjanium

6. Anonymous
    July 17th, 2010 at 18:42 | #6

Hopefully he get some action with his siter soon enough. That girl with tits isn’t that great imo.

1. No trackbacks yet.

We support Gravatars.
You can use following tags: <b>bold</b>, <i>italic</i>, [spoiler]hidden text[/spoiler], <blockquote>Nice quote</blockquote>